Are you wondering if the higher cost of installing a fiberglass pool instead of a gunite one is worth it? While a standard pool might be cheaper today, you'll pay a lot more to maintain it over the years. The downsides of installing gunite pools include that they:
- Are porous, which means they're breeding grounds for algae
- Require more chemicals and weekly vacuuming to stay clean
- Take weeks, or possibly months, to install properly
- Often require expensive repairs and renovations
- Are rough on your hands and feet
Avoid these problems by planning for 10, 15 and even 20 years down the road. Call 713-466-0796 today to schedule a fiberglass pool installation.